Gran Hotel Bahía del Duque has been nominated for „Best Resort in Spain” and „Best Spa in Spain” awarded by the prestigious magazine Condé Nast Traveler, as part of the prestigious „Gold List”, one of the most esteemed and emblematic lists of the tourist sector!
This nomination comes at a great time for the Hotel, who has just received in London the award for the Hotel with „Best Service”, granted by the guide Condé Nast Johansen, one of the most respected and followed in the world!
Gran Bahia del Duque is an absolutely beautiful hotel (included in The Leading Hotels of the Worlds) that looks like a miniature canarian village.
The complex is a kind of a representation of some of the most representative buildings in the Tenerife Island.
The grandeur of this resort and ever so stylish and fabulous design is complimented well with the level of service you get.
I’ve spent 9 days in this green oasis last summer and highly recommend this luxury resort!
Here are top 13 reason you should plan a holiday to Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque resort:
* It has the best location, right in front of the most beautiful beach of the island the Playa del Duque
* Direct beach access and beautiful, lavish gardens (fifteen acres of subtropical gardens!)
* Lots of different areas to relax
* I never had the feeling that I was in a resort hotel
* Staff everywhere extremely friendly and personalized service
* Overall enormous attention for details
* The pools were amazing with rock formation, ocean water and relaxing music
* Plenty of sun beds, no need for the early morning rush to bag a bed.
* Nice rooms with comfortable beds and pillows, a perfect bathroom with bath and separate shower room. Strongly recommend taking a sea view room
* The award-winning Spa Bahia del Duque for its thalassotherapy treatments
* Great breakfast buffet with options for everyone’s tastes and included champagne
* The 9 different restaurants which offer a wide range of cuisines, a real gastronomic journey
* Excellent Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Travel with Style!